The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum inducted more than a dozen members during a star-studded ceremony on Oct. 22 at Nashville’s Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
Musicians Hall of Fame Class of 2019
- Alabama (Jeff Cook, Teddy Gentry, Randy Owen): Lifetime Achievement Award
- Steve Wariner
- Don Everly
- Felix Cavaliere
- The Surfaris (Bob Berryhill, Pat Connolly, Jim Fuller and Ron Wilson)
- The Original Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section (David Briggs, Jerry Carrigan, Norbert Putnam, Terry Thompson, Earl “Peanutt” Montgomery, Joe South, Reggie Young)
- Nashville A-Team – The Players (Eddie Bayers, Paul Franklin, John Hobbs, Brent Mason, Michael Rhodes)
- The Muscle Shoals Horn Section (Aaron Brown, Harrison Calloway, Ronnie Eades, Charlie Rhodes, Harvey Thompson)
- Owen Bradley
- Billy Sherrill
- Bob Taylor
A number of artists performed in honor of the inductees, including Garth Brooks, Zac Brown, Jason Aldean, Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill, Brooks & Dunn, Ricky Skaggs and more.
In addition to the aforementioned inductees, Alabama was honored with the first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award.
The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, which is located in Nashville, was created in 2006 to honor musicians of all genres. Past inductees include Chet Atkins, Garth Brooks, Ricky Skaggs, Charlie Daniels, Jerry Reed and more.
photos by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com